You would first like to know a little about the labels feature in Gmail and how you can use it to organize your Gmail. Well to begin with you can add as many labels as you like to an email in Gmail. However, the labels only will be seen in your inbox and not in your recipients’ inbox. Now if you are looking forward to create, edits, and delete labels to be able to organize your Gmail then this blog for sure will help you do the same.
And in case you face any other issues with your Gmail account then you can always reach the diligent professionals of Gmail any time you want. The team of Gmail Support Australia is highly qualified to deal with all Gmail related issues. You now have to follow the steps provided below accordingly.
Steps for creating a label:
- Firstly, you would have to go to Gmail on your computer.
- Then click on the ‘More’ option, it will be seen on the left side; you need to scroll down for that.
- Now you need to click for creating a new label.
- After that name your label and click on the create option.
Steps to edit a label in your Gmail?
- You need to go to Gmail on your device.
- Next on the left of the current page, go towards the labels’ name.
- Now you need to give a click on the ‘More’ option.
- You can then edit your label easily.
Steps to delete a label in Gmail:
- First of all, go to Gmail on your computer.
- After that, on the left side of the displayed page, you need to hover over the labels’ names.
- And then finally give a click on the ‘More’ option and you can now choose to click on the ‘Remove Label’ tab.
We hope that now you have learned how to manage the labels feature and you can use it easily to organize your Gmail emails. But if you find any difficulty while doing so then you need to right away connect with experts of Gmail Customer Service Phone Number provided here. After which you will be given immediate assistance.