Do you want to be able to create a Hotmail email signature in Outlook? Then you must know that you have made the right choice by opening this site. However, if you have related queries then you can always get in touch with the Hotmail Support Phone Number, whenever you like. And the well trained and diligent experts will assist with the most reliable solutions in no time.
The following are the steps provided to create your Hotmail email signature:
- You got to begin by signing in at Outlook.
- And now you must go to the Settings gear icon and then you need to select the ‘View all Outlook settings’ option.
- After that, in the Settings dialog box, you would have to go to select the ‘Mail’ option.
- You also need to select the ‘Compose and Reply’ option as well.
- And then in the ‘Email Signature text box, you will have to enter your signature.
Note: you could use the formatting tools to change the look of the text, format, add pictures, quotes, and also to insert hyperlinks.
- You will now have to select the ‘Automatically include my signature on the new messages that I compose’ check box provided.
- Additionally, if you would like to include your signature in replies and forwarded messages, then you would have to select the ‘Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to’ checkbox.
- And now finally you just need to select the ‘Save’ button when you are done. After which you will have your new email signature accompanying your messages henceforth.
Note: you should be aware that Outlook includes your signature automatically when you compose a message. Therefore if you do not want to add your email signature to a certain message, then you just got to delete it a regular message.
Once you have finished going through with the given steps you should be satisfied with the result. But if in case you face some sort of problem then you got to call the Hotmail Customer Service Number without hesitation. The technicians will attend to you without delay and provide the best solutions.